Returns & Refunds Policy
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase and understand that on occasion you may wish to return an item.
Our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. There are some exclusions including perishable goods, personalised or made-to-order products, opened computer software or gift cards, which must be faulty or not as described to be refunded or exchanged. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with label/tags attached.
In order to return your items back to us please contact us via email email@example.com stating the your receipt order number, contact details and reason for return. Once we have received this we will issue you an authorisation code which needs to be noted inside your package. Returns will not be accepted without the authorisation from us via email. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are returning your goods because they are damaged / faulty or have been incorrectly supplied by us, we will supply a returns label. If you're unhappy with a purchase for these reasons, you have up to 30 days to return it please contact us by email in the first instance and include a photo if you can.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts, or for reasons not due to our error.
Free Standard Delivery offer if your order qualified for free shipping and a return brings the order below the promotion threshold we reserve the right to make a charge £3.95 for shipping if we feel the promotion is being used inappropriately. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable after 7 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 - 7 working days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or the credit card you used. Then contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into the matter for you.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchanges on sale items after 14 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
In order to exchange your items please contact us via email email@example.com stating the your order number, contact details and the reason for exchange. Once we have received this we will issue you an authorisation code which needs to be noted inside your package. Exchanges will not be accepted without the authorisation from us via email.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and for re-delivery of goods.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item please get in touch with us. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Beaumonde, D09 Arena Business Park, Holyrood Close, Poole, BH17 7FP
Please include your details and authorisation code so that we know who to contact.
If you are shipping an item over £50, we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged during transit.
HELP WITH A DELIVERY
If your item is out of stock, we’ll email you to let you know. If you’re happy to wait and the item comes back in stock within 28 days, you’ll be billed and the item will be shipped to you. If it’s still not available within 28 days, your order will be cancelled and you’ll be refunded.
If you are not happy to wait please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we can't currently deliver website orders to BFPO addresses or to address we believe to be insecure such as PO Boxes.
We deliver to most postal areas in the UK including Northern Ireland. However, geographical location and courier availability can restrict our service. We may not always be able to deliver certain products to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly and the Isle of Man.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2103 legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com or call +44 1202 707770, or write to: Customer Services, beaumonde.co.uk, D09 Arena Business Park, Holyrood Close, Poole BH17 7FP
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.